miércoles, agosto 30, 2006


Some of the other kids. This is Angie, Ronal, and Ruben. The oldest sister, Sylvia isn't here, and neither is their littlest brother, Uber. These kids were awesome. Ruben is one of the funniest kids I've ever met AND he's completely good hearted and innocent. You can't make fun of Angie's lazy eye, cos she's a sweetheart too!! Ronal, who also goes by Tetun, was my good buddy. Unlike his older brother he was a little bit more serious, and and emotional - also, he wasn't 100% good hearted and innocent like his brother >) This next picture is one of my favorites. I had it as my background for alot of the time I was there.

6 skulls lined up on the desk.

Blogger Jenny apparently wants to die.

Those kids have neat names!

11:31 p. m.  
Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

There simply is no cooler name than Uber :)

1:06 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo apparently wants to die.

yeah, it's chris. Do you remember my username?

10:13 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo apparently wants to die.

I remember that it had seven o's in it, but....

10:14 p. m.  
Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

Sorry bro. I forgot it.
Good thing I check previous posts for comments sometimes. I woulda missed you entirley if I hadn't.

...just start another one, and tell me what it is. No sense worrying about internet junk.

9:48 p. m.  
Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

Nah. It was like... seven o's in a row. For no discernable reason.

4:02 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home