miércoles, agosto 30, 2006

San Lorenzo

I met the group and then not long after that we climbed up to the cliffs. So, here's the one picture I cared to keep from the cliffs, and then I'll let you guys 'meet the group' too. (The next pictures, which should be the last bunch, will include the waves!!)

10 skulls lined up on the desk.

Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

I didn't know. I'm don't usualy like to email, but I'll take note of it. Thanks.

11:30 p. m.  
Blogger Jenny apparently wants to die.

o.m.g!!!! I heard you and your mom are going to start regular pioneering!!
That is absolutely amazing!!!!!!
SO happy for you two. Most importantly, Jehovah is too! :)
Keep it up !!!!

10:19 p. m.  
Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

OMG! Lol :/

1:19 p. m.  
Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

Yeah. I truly do hate posting pictures. Oh, and taking pictures.

9:54 p. m.  
Blogger Jenny apparently wants to die.

So I overheard the other day that you want to get a laptop.
Originally mine was $1300, but my cousin found me a discount! So, it only ended up being about $830.
When you have the laptop you want in mind, tell me and I can get my cousin to find you a discount before you purchase it! K? With the discount, you'd be saving alot.

9:06 p. m.  
Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

Wow. Well, I'll keep that in mind. Thankya :)

11:16 p. m.  
Blogger Smapdi apparently wants to die.

I noticed you picked a song for the "resisting arrest" CD. Did you want a Copy? or just your pick included?

My email is MusicConnoisseur@gmail.com. Let me know

3:39 a. m.  
Blogger Smapdi apparently wants to die.

btw, i put my email, just to spite that you said you don't usually like to email above :P

3:50 a. m.  
Blogger Jenny apparently wants to die.

aghh! numa numa guy is back..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gg5LOd_Zus

11:17 p. m.  
Blogger Nina apparently wants to die.

Hey Daniel, I haven't been to your blog in a while. Those pictures are great! Thanks for posting them.

2:42 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home