lunes, enero 09, 2006

Nothing's found.

the shepherd has found his one lost sheep.
got back and found the other thousands gone.

7 skulls lined up on the desk.

Blogger Lissy apparently wants to die.

come on people. let's chat about the lost sheep! now where could they be...i think i've heard this joke before.

3:11 a. m.  
Blogger Jenny apparently wants to die.

Daniel's auxiliary pioneering this month!! Yaaay=)
Good job on your part tonight too.


You sure do make I, congregation, and Jehovah happy. :)

11:38 p. m.  
Blogger fLoObAwOmPs! apparently wants to die.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! that is exciting! we'll have to work together sometime! this is libby by the way lol

10:41 p. m.  
Blogger Eric apparently wants to die.

hey dan. eric here, my link is oviedobassist.blogspot.com

2:06 p. m.  
Blogger Jenny apparently wants to die.

You should learn how to play the two songs I have on my blogger!! I know you could especially with how talented you are with the guitar, you could do it!
Jack Johnson's lyrics are extremely amazing..

How are you doing with service time?
If I could take off tomorrow, I would. Half of my time is letter writing (which is fine) ..but, I LOVE talking to people about the Bible in person.
Too much letter writing is just ....too much letter writing. (lol)
I mean, I like to, but I love to have that variety when it comes to telling others about Jah.

Remember.. If worst comes to worst and you doubt you'll reach aux pioneer hours, make a schedule!! Believe me.. if it wasn't for the schedule I made this month, I would be so behind. Schedules work. Especially if you keep track of it everyday.
Hope you do well with getting your license!
and..
Start some Bible studies!! I know you could.
With the effort you are putting towards the ministry, Jehovah will bless you=)

12:15 a. m.  
Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

I'm doin good kid.

My hours are fine. I'm actualy a bit ahead.

Actualy I just worry about you, Jenny, you crazy. I know you can do it, but I just dont want you to stretch yourself too far. You might break.

hehe. I'll check out those songs.
Jack Johnson is really good. I'm nowhere near as good, but music is a bit of a sore subject for me for the time being.

Also, I'll just have everyone know that all annonymous posts will be deleted very likley before I even read them, because it's usualy just retarded.

12:37 a. m.  
Blogger Jenny apparently wants to die.

This month so far has been a rollercoaster, I'd have to admit.
I may not aux pioneer March or April,but I am still doing reg pioneer this summer.
I'm just really looking forward to May when it'll be my last month at LH. I can then finish the few more credits I need doing homeschool. That's when things will get better.. I could schedule when to do schoolwork/service, etc whenever I want.
Things now are just busy/crazy!
I've gotten some really good calls though. So, I'm happy=)

1:08 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home