lunes, noviembre 21, 2005

Pretty stars, cold hands, dead air, and you.

I promised when I started my blog that I wouldn't use my blog to whine, and be a big depressing cry-baby.
I've been so happy latley, with everything, it's been easy to keep to that promise up untill now.
But I'm really not doing so hot tonight.
I guess I just won't say anything.


...I simply don't feel good.

...I just wish I could be sure about what I'm doing, but I'm not. If I have to stare into another red flag waved in my face, I'm going to cry.

7 skulls lined up on the desk.

Blogger Lissy apparently wants to die.

awh...it'll be ok daniel. i know i've never met you, but it'll work out. it's hard to see the positive through all the dark negatives that satan throws at us...but Jehovah always turns on a light.

plus if it helps, i know of more than a hand full of people that can relate to your feelings that you wrote.

1:18 p. m.  
Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

That's nice of you to console me. Thanks.

2:26 p. m.  
Blogger beyondthestairs apparently wants to die.

It's always good to look at who is waving the flag and why. At least that has always helped me. :-)

2:28 p. m.  
Blogger Kelly apparently wants to die.

sager words have never been spoken aaron.

3:28 p. m.  
Blogger Kelly apparently wants to die.

I know I know, it sounds like it, but I wasn't being sarcastic. That was actually a compliment from me.

3:29 p. m.  
Blogger Dante the Inferno apparently wants to die.

yup.. good call. It does help. Thx.

4:18 p. m.  
Blogger Daniel Greene apparently wants to die.

"Cold hands, warm heart: we just need some time apart. And everything will be ok."

10:10 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home